Online casinos offer a large collection of slot machines about the jewels, for free play. The site features themed slot machines produced by many well-known manufacturers. Users are offered three-reel classic models and five-reel slot machines for every taste.
Features of the themes
Slot machines dedicated to jewels can be divided into several categories:
- three-reel machines with one line, the playing field of which is usually shiny stones, sevens and other symbols of luck;
- Five-reel machines with multiple lines;
- Classic machines with three reels often do not contain additional bonuses. As a rule, the most expensive symbol is a diamond.
The first gem-themed slot machines appeared in the forties, examples being Jewel Bell and Jewel by Mills Novelty Co. released in 1939 and 1947. These were three-reel slot machines with symbols of fruit and jewelry.
Five-reel slot machines with characteristic images are conventionally divided into types by content:
- devoted exclusively to jewels;
- about the Aztecs and Mayans;
- about treasure and the rich life;
- about robbery.
Quite a few slot machines contain the words “diamond”, “jewels” and “stones” in their names. The most expensive symbol is usually a diamond, but there are also topaz, emeralds, sapphires and rubies.
The most popular gem slot machines
Below are five of the most popular slot machines on the subject of jewelry:
- Jewel Box by Play’n GO;
- Gemstone Jackpot, Greentube;
- Dazzle Me manufacturer NetEnt;
- Just Jewels, Greentube;
- Diamond Deal, Microgaming.
- Jewel Box, Play’n GO is a five-reel slot machine with 15 prize lines, wild, scatter and bonus symbols. It offers a bonus game and the maximum multiplier for five diamond rings is x2,500.
- Gemstone Jackpot by Greentube is a five-reel slot machine with 10 paylines, which offers respins for every lucky combination, and the maximum win is 50,000 demo credits for a combination of 15 diamond pictures.
- Dazzle Me is a NetEnt machine with 5 reels, 76 lines and a pyramidal playing field where the cells are arranged in the order 3-3-4-4-5. It has 10 levels of bets, “wild” reels, freespins, and the maximum coefficient is x200.
- Just Jewels, Greentube is a five-reel slot machine with 10 prize lines and a risk game. The maximum payout for a combination of five gold bars is 500,000 demo credits.
- Diamond Deal by Microgaming is a three-reel slot machine with 1 payline, a risk game and the highest payout of 3,000 demo coins.
Slot machines about jewelry are contained in the portfolio of most manufacturers.
Most of the slot machines on the subject of jewelry is in the portfolio Greentube and IGT. As a rule, their machines have a high volatility.
Rival, unlike the first two, founded only in 2006, but his team also produces a lot of slot machines about jewels, characterized by a large number of bonus games and vivid graphics.
Slot machines on the subject of jewels began to release in 1939 and still maintain their place in the portfolio of developers. Among them there are both classic slot machines and modern ones that offer freespins, reps and bonus games.